What have I been doing?

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

NanoSoft
Antipspambot question: 125

What have I been doing?

Post by NanoSoft » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:00 am

Well I have been absent from the forum for a long while now and have a lot of catch up to do! So much has happened over the summer. I have decided to share some of my other hobbies and projects I have been working on besides pulsejets.

Mainly I have been working on a new age solo piano album. I just started piano a year or two ago and am self-taught. I discovered I have quite the ability and now am pursuing it and writing my own music. Hopefully within a year I will finish my album and release it on the Internet for all to enjoy.

I also have been taking motocross and enduro dirt bike racing pretty seriously recently. I just finished restoring my old Honda CR500R two-stroke and have been racing and practicing tricks at my track. Hopefully I will be able to race at China Hat next year and see how well I do. I have high hopes because at our local 50-mile poker run race through the forest I started last and finished first out of 100 racers. Not to bad especially since some of the guys race competitively at the amateur level and some were even old pros!

Well that’s just a taste of what I have been up to this summer besides work. I have been getting back into pulsejets again recently and have a whole summer of ideas (not much to do besides think when driving a tractor 12 – 14 hours a day) so we'll see what happens.

mikhail jones
Attachments
Motorcycle Restoration 1991 055.jpg
Motorcycle Restoration 1991 055.jpg (152.25 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
Motorcycle Restoration 1991 073.jpg
Motorcycle Restoration 1991 073.jpg (142.25 KiB) Viewed 5732 times

NickC
Antipspambot question: 0

re: What have I been doing?

Post by NickC » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:33 am

Nice! I bet that's a handful through the forest!!!

El-Kablooey
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by El-Kablooey » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:50 am

Nice bike! Good luck with racing!

NanoSoft

Post by NanoSoft » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:46 am

Thanks! Yeah notice the hand sanded and polished engine cylinder. Its never enough power ;) 67 horsepower stock but it has power reeds, aftermarket pipe, air filter, and I ported and polished it. It's probably over 70 horsepower. I want to switch it over to methanol ;) When I finish polishing the plastics I’ll take a final picture to show you guys.

mikhail jones

milisavljevic

Re: What have I been doing?

Post by milisavljevic » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:20 am

NanoSoft wrote: Mainly I have been working on a new age solo piano album. I just started piano a year or two ago and am self-taught.
I discovered I have quite the ability and now am pursuing it and writing my own music.
Hopefully within a year I will finish my album and release it on the Internet for all to enjoy.
Hello Mikhail -- Sign me up for your newhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age_musicagehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age_musicalbum! Seriously, is there anything that you cannot do? ;-)

Wecome back!
M.
no safe haven for merchant scum

for ye merchants who do the prop'r t'ing only if
ye be haul'd-up on charges b'fore ye ship-mates
an' threat'nd wit' forfeiture of all ye precious loot
hear this - so-called stand-up guys YE BE NOT

avast!
Cap'n M.