Defence Systems and Equipment International 2007

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

larry cottrill
Antipspambot question: 0

Defence Systems and Equipment International 2007

Post by larry cottrill » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:50 pm

From an email that arrived today from Jane's. I probably won't be going, but thought it might be of interest to someone (easily as interesting as a spam ad for secure investing ;-):

Jane's Information Group is pleased to announce that it has been chosen by Reed Exhibitions Aerospace and Defence Group as the Official Media Partner for DSEi 2007.

As well as producing the Official Show Daily, in hardcopy and online, Jane's will have a large presence at DSEi and be supporting all aspects of exhibitors' pre-show promotion at what is now acknowledged as the world's most prestigious defence exhibition - and still the fastest growing. DSEi 2005 saw 25% growth compared to the 2003 event, with 1201 exhibitors visited by 25,000 pre-qualified visitors. Amongst these were 86 of the highest quality government delegations, representing 52 countries.

DSEi will next take place between the 11th and 14th of September 2007, once again at ExCeL in London's Docklands. Unlike any other defence exhibition of this size, warships from the UK and overseas navies can berth alongside the exhibition centre, complementing the air and land platforms inside the halls. The tri-service nature of the show, and the fact that the entire supply chain is represented, offers the chance for the international defence industry to promote their full capability in a business environment, at a single exhibition.

Be there or be square ...

L Cottrill

Jonny69

re: Defence Systems and Equipment International 2007

Post by Jonny69 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:21 pm

I'd love to get along to one of these one day as it's just on my doorstep but I don't think it's actually open to the public. The press usually show a few shots from inside, but usually the news story is because of protestors.