the hyperdimensional resonator

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

Mark

re: the hyperdimensional resonator

Post by Mark » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:01 pm

I recall some very old horror show, a man and a wife and a warning not to go up the stairs to a certain room. The man decides he wants to know the future, some absolute truth/knowledge. The wife cries and screams tugging on him as he climbs the stairs finally letting go. The man enters the room and is horrified to see himself, exceeding old almost about to crumble I think. He screams and his wife downstairs screams some more.
Well that's it, to really see reality might be quite the shocker. Maybe we wouldn't really want to know all there is to know, perhaps like a soldier who sees war.
Which leads me to this thought, why do so many like to watch movies and such about killing. I know it is life, but not many would really/in reality enjoy seeing some innocent human die, I just know it wouldn't be much fun, like those driver's education films in high school for example. The one I saw was entitled "Mechanized Death." But we can live in a pretend world hypnotized by such a story, as long as it is not so real or so near.
Mark
Presentation is Everything

Irvine.J
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Irvine.J » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:25 pm

[quote]Which leads me to this thought, why do so many like to watch movies and such about killing. I know it is life, but not many would really/in reality enjoy seeing some innocent human die, I just know it wouldn't be much fun, like those driver's education films in high school for example. [/quote]

There are alot of sick individuals out there, if not judged in the end we judge ourselves, don't feel you need to watch/do anything that you dont feel is right. In the end I suppose you dont need to watch a video to know what happens if you hit a pole at 100+ kph. Some people must enjoy that kind of thing, the fact you have contemplated the actions of others and question them in such a nature shows (to me anyway) that you are a compassionate spirit and you should be proud of that, these doors seem to be open for everyone, but only few of us, including you will not regret the day you step through it. Good luck on your quest for knowledge.

Greg O'Bryant

Post by Greg O'Bryant » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:18 pm

Mark
Have you read the book called "The Disappearance Of The Universe" ?
Although exceedingly redundant, and kind of boring it answers a lot of questions about life and death with a new perspective. Many of which would be considered blasphemy by dogmatic traditional religious beliefs. It does a good job to explain why we like to watch things die and why there is so much misery on earth. However it is riddle with many of it’s own contradictions just like any other religion. I saw an independent film one time where this guy was in purgatory wondering what the meaning of life was. His final thought was that humans are smart enough to ask, but to stupid to answer.
That statement kind of stuck with me.

El-Kablooey

Post by El-Kablooey » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:57 am

Here's a quick example of the power of the human mind. Amazing how quick you can decipher this.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgneig. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttar in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tijng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

Irvine.J

Post by Irvine.J » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:58 am

El-Kablooey thats amazing, I could read that perfectly, what the hell is going on here?! LOL! Ahaha, if you have anymore examples please post them, you da man!

Anders Troberg

Post by Anders Troberg » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:46 am

The jumbled letters thing is not that good, some variants are harder to read. I made a small program that did this randomly according to the rules in that text, and sometimes it was almost impossible to read.

Eric

Post by Eric » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:21 pm

Maybe the language thing only works well if the language of the text is your first language.

Listening to tapes while you sleep wont work, but if you can lucid dream you can conciously learn and practice things while you sleep. You wont be able to learn any factual data that you dont already know, but you can practice math problems, perfect your golf swing, or any number of those types of things.

Also in normal dreams letters and numbers are supposedly out of order or total jibberish, I could always read in my dreams so maybe my brain is wired different, but when you get really good at lucid dreaming to achieve total conciousness while sleeping you can even write things or draw pulsejet schematics on a chalk board in your own private jet propulsion lab :P.

There is no way to control or manipulate the universe by electromagnetic vibrations, sure you could cook things or make them explode, but 100% accurate control over every sub atomic particle, not only 100% accurate, but able to make them do ANYTHING you want would be impossible with any technology we will develop in the next 5000 years.

If you simply want to vaporize things or cause nuclear reactions, then bombarding them with various waves is as simple as jamming a fork in the microwave door switch or spending some time infront of an X ray.

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases

Jim Berquist

Post by Jim Berquist » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:09 pm

I have awoke in the morning remembering something I dreamed about! I pursued it and it worked. Even in your sleep I think the brain is working. Some people believe that the dream state is just to refresh your memories and clean out the trash. I've had some doozies!

Here! I was born in 1957. I watched the Star Track thing. Back then what they had was only a dream. They had Communicators... CELL PHONE, Camera included...They had a TRI QUORTER..GPS..Short range radar or laser scanner, We have....They had Short and Long range Sensors. RADAR AND LASER BOUNCE SYSTEMS...we can map the bottom of the ocean 2 miles deep from 2200 miles in space. The Phaser is just a MASER we have. The Photon torpedo is just a high yield nuke.

The only two toys that they had that we have not completed is the Transporter and Replicator.....Both based on Molecular Residence.

Just a Thought! Jim
WHAT TO FRAP, IT WORKED![url=callto://james.a.berquist]Image[/url]

Mark

Post by Mark » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:41 pm

A classic dream.
Mark
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art19119.asp
And other dreams apparently.
http://www.bellaonline.com/subjects/6036.asp
The good old New York Times.
http://tinyurl.com/haywn
Presentation is Everything

Jim Berquist

Post by Jim Berquist » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:26 pm

Is the dream just another or continued thought process? I dreamed my first wife was doing the dirt on me and it turned out to be be true. I dreamed that a certain event would happen and it did (911)....Three weeks before it happened.....My birth day! I have had too many dreams come true to not pay attention to them! !

As the old saying goes ! FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND YOU MAY GET THERE!!!!!!!!!

Here's a worried thought: A dream is just you taking in a DOWN LOAD FROM SOME PLACE!!!!!

Just my thoughts: Dreams: Premonitions: Some Damn thing: Jim

Eric

Post by Eric » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:31 am

Lots of people view time as a linear thing, where we only exist in the present, not that we exist in the past / present / future "simultaneously". Its possible the our brains are able to connect to ourselves in the future, maybe its a constant link that only a hand full of people are aware of on a subconcious level.

Ever since I have been old enough to remember things I have had dreams of being in really tall buildings that either fall over from the base, or collapse floor by floor like the WTC's.

This was even before I was old enough to really know what a sky scraper was or that they even existed. The dreams were so numerous, so realistic and terrifying that I have always had a phobia of tall buildings. Even a 5 story building makes me kringe, it doesnt matter what floor I am on. I have no problems with heights at all, I like cliffs and tall bridges just fine. I would much rather jump out of a plane than spend any amount of time in a tall building.

Lots of people have premonition type things, or random thoughts pop into their head, and most people say oh its just a coincidence or something of that nature, maybe sometimes it is, lots of mundane every day things are repetitive and can be predicted easily, other things are just so off the wall that the chance that you think them, and then they happen are so statistically unlikely that they would have to be some type of premonition.

I have had a few very interesting random thoughts pop into my head, most of the time random thoughts are just my bored brain trying to entertain itself, but sometimes something might seem so absurd that you just have to wonder WTF. These usually happen to me when I am driving or some other dangerous things.

One time I was driving in town and all of a sudden the thought "I'm going to run over my math teacher" poped into my head. That seemed so absurd to me at first, and some what ammusing depending on what math teacher, but why would my brain think something like that at that moment? About 500 feet down the road someone steps out from infront of a parked SUV without looking and I just barely had time to slam on my brakes because I was on alert because of the thought I just had. Guess what, it was my former highschool math teacher. If I just continued along without paying any attention to it I definately wouldnt have been able to stop in time.

Another time I was driving and the thought "Im going to get killed at the end of main street" poped into my head. That really disturbed me, especially since I couldnt even avoid main street because it is the only road that goes across a river to get to the place I was going. Im going along on this one way street, and then turn onto main street right before the bridge, the one way street has a right of way and the other people are supposed to stop at the stop sign and let you turn onto the road.

I start to turn when an asshole in a black firebird flys through the stop sign in the second lane (which I was turning into) at about 60 mph. If I wasnt paranoid that something was going to happen I wouldnt have been looking for so long and see the guy fly through and wouldnt have swirved and slamed on my brakes at the last fraction of a second. I would have ended up T boned right in the driver side door.

Coincidence, my ass.

Eric

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases

Jim Berquist

Post by Jim Berquist » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:55 am

Here is a couple for you!

I was fifteen years old. My parents and I just drove from Tucson to Grand Rapids Michigan. To see my sick grand mother. We was going over the big butt bridge. I told my father to slow down your going to miss the turn. He stated what are you talking about. I stated the store with the whole wall of magnets is over there. Let's go. He states how do you know about that. I said it's there , I've been there . He states " No you haven't I was there forty years ago. We turned off and the store was there and they had a 20 ft wall covered with magnets......You Figure!!

I was driving home from work . I got almost home and was starved for Duncan Doughnuts. I turned around and picked some up . Got home walked into the house forgetting the Doughnuts. The fist thing out of my fathers face was Duncan Doughnuts, I buy you Fly......I walk out to the motor cycle and took them of the rack. I completely forgot I bought them...

Your tall building thing I find weird! I too have a fear of tall buildings. I worked for this Micro Wave comp that had a site on top of the El-Paso Bank. 70th floor on the bank. I could not handle seeing my coffee move in my cup. I got in and out as fast as a man could......Yet as you said your not afraid. I can repel down a 2oo FT cliffs with no problems.

There is more to life the we know!!!!

Jim

Eric

Post by Eric » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:43 am

The tallest building I have been in is the Space Needle in Seattle, also the only tall building.

That had to be as bad as buildings twice as tall, probably worse. Not only is it swaying back and forth 6", but the saucer section that is the resteraunt SPINS!

Its supposed to make eating more fun beacuse you get to see the entire city, or if you are astute, notice that seattle is sorrounded by volcanoes on all sides...

It definately wasnt pleasnt for me, i absolutey hated it and the fact that you can only go up and down by high speed elevator didnt make it any better.

Back a few years ago there was a pretty strong earth quake in Seattle, it must have been really fun being trapped up there........ I think one of the support legs was supposed to have been bent durring it.

I havent had any experience that would be what people call "past life experiences" or anything like that where you remember things that you have never experienced in your life time, but I have had some major cases of deja vu to the point where I know what will happen next, unfortunately nothing useful like which horse to bet on or lotto numbers. Several times it has been to the point where I am positive that we are either in a repetitive time loop or something of that nature.

A few times I even had deja vu, where i not only was positive it happend to me before, but that I remembered having deja vu about the event when it happened in the past!

If time repeats enough times Im going to get stuck in an infinite deja vu loop! lol :)

larry cottrill

Post by larry cottrill » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:32 pm

I often suffer from vuja de - the eery feeling that I'm someplace I've never been before ...

Supernatural warnings are just the mercies of God. They are sent without prejudice to believers, agnostics and atheists. In my circles, some people use the handy Christian colloquialism "Godcidence" for things like this. It is often amazing when it happens, and yet these things are extremely common. Woe to the man who ignores the "still small voice" that says something unusual is about to happen!

L Cottrill

Jim Berquist

re: the hyper dimensional resonator

Post by Jim Berquist » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:52 pm

Been there too!

I placed a $40,000 spectrum analyzer out side a micro wave station. The little voice said " YOUR GOING FORGET IT STUPID". Just as I pulled into my driveway I said " YOU FORGOT IT STUPID" and drove back the forty mile at 10:00PM to retrieve it.....

I could relate too , many of those stories..........

Jim