Somebody Selling The FREE Pulse Jet Plans Again.....

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

Dang911
Antipspambot question: 0

Somebody Selling The FREE Pulse Jet Plans Again.....

Post by Dang911 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:51 am

Louder is ALWAYS Better!!!

paul skinner

re: Somebody Selling The FREE Pulse Jet Plans Again.....

Post by paul skinner » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:42 pm

Meh. I look at it as "if you're to lazy to do a google to find the free ones"...you get the idea.

That's how I found www.pulse-jets.com back in 2001.

Also, for a buck or so, there's nothing stopping any of our members posting an auction with the exact same wording, except pointing out the plans are freely found on the net, the seller is a f*cking scumbag for ripping people off and not crediting the source, and posting a link to other free sources of pj's.

//feeling militant today :)

Dang911

Post by Dang911 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm

I like your enthusiasm, are you volunteering?

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:34 pm

I'll bet it's got Eric's pulsejet designer in it; the excel one on the list. This scumbag aught to be spanked.
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

El-Kablooey

Re: re: Somebody Selling The FREE Pulse Jet Plans Again.....

Post by El-Kablooey » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:23 pm

Mike Everman wrote:I'll bet it's got Eric's pulsejet designer in it; the excel one on the list. This scumbag aught to be spanked.

And Bruno's "valveless pulsejet" paper. no doubt.
On an endless quest in search of a better way.

Bruno Ogorelec

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:47 am

El-Kablooey wrote:
Mike Everman wrote:I'll bet it's got Eric's pulsejet designer in it; the excel one on the list. This scumbag aught to be spanked.

And Bruno's "valveless pulsejet" paper. no doubt.
Ah, fame and glory at last! Film rights next.

paul skinner

Post by paul skinner » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:19 pm

Dang911 wrote:I like your enthusiasm, are you volunteering?
Why? It doesn't effect me personally, and I've been on pjs.com long enough not to get my pj's in a knot when this get's posted.

This kind of crap is repetatively posted on ebay. There's no way of stopping it.

larry cottrill

Post by larry cottrill » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:20 pm

This forum could act as a pulsejet information consortium, and offer the ENTIRE set of plans and papers (that the forum already has access to) for $1 or something and perpetually offer them on eBay, where our ad would denounce all others as charlatans and frauds, thus making it totally unprofitable for anyone else to offer pirated copies. Overwhelm them with the truth. Anyone who went ahead and bought his offering AND ours would quickly see who the thief was. Somebody would need to put all the plans and papers together in some sort of big, downloadable package so it would be available in a single shot. As an option, put it all on a CD for five bucks or something.

The advantage of this would be that you would have a targeted audience - the people who are on eBay looking for pulsejet plans anyway. At the same time, the forum would be quietly advertised to them and pick up some membership (mostly newbies, probably). And, dollars would trickle in to keep the forum going. Kenneth or some moderator would just have to manage the eBay listings, to keep them going.

L Cottrill

thecheat

Post by thecheat » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:02 pm

hah, sounds good, I wouldn't mind buying some of those plans that are in non english languages as the CORRECT translation would be invaluable to me.
Lasers, jets, and helicopters HURAH!

Dang911

Post by Dang911 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:16 pm

WTF?

thecheat

Post by thecheat » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:57 pm

oops, I meant the ones you guys are talking about selling and getting money for the forum, not the ebay ripper... :lol: forgot to clarify again...
Lasers, jets, and helicopters HURAH!

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:37 pm

So are all of the plans on the pulse-jet.com front end public domain? Or are we turning a blind eye to that list of plans?
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

Eric

Post by Eric » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:48 pm

There were several people in germany selling pulsejet CD's for $5 plus like $5 shipping.

They were actually using pictures right off of my site on their auctions, wrote them a nasty email saying to immediately remove every single item that are from my websites and if they ever use my stuff on their CD's that I would sue them. I havent seen any CD's from them since.

The one guy emailed me back and said he removed 17 videos from my site, like 60 pictures, my calculator program and the FWE plans.

The one guy I went into his feed back and looked at his auctions that still had links to them, and out of about 180 auctions 110 of them were the pulsejet CD's.

That is why no matter how stupid the sketch or picture that I post here on the forum, I always try to put Copyright in my name and my website link, that way if people do sell cd's with my stuff and use the pictures or video then I at least get some traffic to my site, and I post all over my site about not selling any of the content so they usually get the idea that people selling the stuff are scumbags.

Eric

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases

Jonny69

Post by Jonny69 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:16 pm

Fair play Eric, it's not a bad idea.

Eric

Post by Eric » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:16 pm

I emailed the guy and asked him to remove any of my content. At first he was very nice and said that he would remove it, then he said it was removed, and then the next email he said:
"The pulsejet calculator has been removed from the item.

The two videos that you claim are yours have been removed from the item, and have been REPLACED by seven videos that are NOT from your site, and are CERTAINLY not yours."
I only asked that he remove any of my content, since I didnt have a specific list of the videos I couldnt just go "hey those are mine!".

I am thinking that someone should buy one of the CD's leave negative feedback about selling copywritten material and let everyone know what is on it so we can all at least threatten to sue. It would have to be someone who either has a real lot of positive feedback or doesnt care about negative feedback since he would likely retaliate with negative feeback.

Also would it be possible to create some kind of sticky post listing "blacklisted ebayers" who do this kind of stuff?

Eric[/quote]

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases