Message From Michael Stram

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

re: Message From Michael Stram

Post by Viv » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:33 pm

A Valveless pulse jet with a forward facing intake duct.

Prior art from 1945, just noticed it and could not help but post it

The inlet tube set in to the front bulkhead of the engine is a specific claim in the Stram patent.

Viv

luc

Post by luc » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:30 pm

Hi guys,

One thing to add to Ben's previous message, is that history shows that before patent system was establish, it is know that humanity's inventions and progress almost got to a full stop. Who would want to get is invention out ... In an unprotected world.

Alot of peoples beleive that patents are ONLY there to protect the inventors, where in fact, this is only 1 reason for their being. One of the most important reason for patents, is to promote innovation and progress ... While protecting prior art for a certain period.

Obviously, allot of peoples forget about this last one. By no means, a patent holder can claim having the rights to stop someone else from develloping further.

And by the way, let it be known that Viv did not post this for we would "Gain" from it, but more to send a clear message out, in a place where we know some patent holders hang on and read.

One thing for sure, in the world of Pulse jets ... There is ALLOT of prior arts and well before we were there ... And there is also, stupid patent examiners, that can see the difference between a rock and a space shuttle.

Like Mike Everman said once, I beleive ... Today, you could apply to patent a rock and still get it.

You can have a patent ... But by no means, you can claim to stop devellopment and progress.

Regards,

Luc

Viv

Post by Viv » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:01 pm

Its all a sorry mess now for this guy.

Its worth taking a moment in all this to look at a few basics, the approach made was incorrect in a number of ways, yes he has a patent he wishes to protect but there is a way to go about it!

We are an incorporated company so we have no option but to adhere to the rules and regulations of a corporation, thats it in a nut shell we have to do it the right way first time or get bitten hard by the authorities:-)

You cant deal with a corporation the same way you can the local green grocer or some guy you know who lives down the road, it has to be done via a formal written notice including your real name and address and then preferably delivered by a registered method so you can prove it arrived.

You cant prove an email arrived! and you cant prove the guy answering is who he says he is! thats why courts don't like email evidence that much as its a pain to validate if some one says thats not from me or I never got it.

Now Michael A Strams first attempt at contact was via an email from some one saying they were an Attorney representing Michael A Stram, but there was no address or contact details on the email.

Thats just not done! an attorney would have his practice name and address on the email footer plus a notice about confidential information and so on, we asked the American Bar association if this attorney was registered to the bar, they said NO! we called up every practice with a similar name in the US and asked them if they had an attorney of that name or were representing Michael A Stram, again the answer was NO!

Further emails asking for an address and proof of identity got no answer, later Michael A Stram contacted us on another email address and again no address or contact details were provided.

Now he is a bit stuck! if he had contacted us properly we would have had to look at his claims and deal with him in a professional way, we would have had no option.

But now after impersonating an attorney and making threats if he does contact us properly we will have to pass his details to the federal authorities and charge him with impersonating an attorney at bar, and by law we have to as we believe he has committed an offense! again no option as thats corporate law, if we did not we would be committing an offense!

So if you have a patent and you think some one is or may infringe it you should contact them properly! if you wish to use a court to sort the matter out for you again you have to do all the steps properly or the court will throw out your case!

For the record we still have no proof that it is the real Michael A Stram who has written all these emails, or impersonated an attorney but the moment we do we will pass it on to the feds and make a complaint to USPTO regarding a patent promoter, USPTO have rules too! breaking them can have very serious consequences.

Viv

luc

Post by luc » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:08 pm

Well said Viv,

One thing I can't take off my mind, is that since Viv and I have started this buisness, we had numerous external attempts, to stop our works or try to see where we are going.

I WONDER WHY?.

He he he.

Cya guys,

Luc

luc

Re: Message From Michael Stram

Post by luc » Sat May 05, 2012 3:14 am

Sooo ... I did show-up ...

I guess that with time ... I forgot about this one ...
Luc
Designer & Inventor