Search found 227 matches
- Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:59 pm
- Forum: Pressure jet forum
- Topic: Gluhareff 130R power failure issue still open ... Any Idear?
- Replies: 583
- Views: 208328
I may have missed this somewhere in your discussion, but I do not remember any discussion about the metering disk at the fuel inlet to the heat exchanger. From conversations I have had with builders of the engine, this was a very important, but often overlooked part. Fuel inlet pressure to the coil ...
- Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:04 pm
- Forum: Valveless pulsejet forum
- Topic: Just Another Valveless Front End
- Replies: 63
- Views: 26281
Mike How about a simple change to the shape of your intake tubes? Your last design used a shape something like the letter "C". That puts the entry point into the combustion chamber on the side and fairly far back. By changing the intake tube shape to something that looks more like a question mark "?...