Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:06 pm
- Forum: Valved pulsejet forum
- Topic: Fuel Line Pinch for throttle control effectiveness vs Butterfly valve
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2907
Hello Car6on14, Belatedly, I'm willing to share the little I have, in the hope that it'll provoke some debate! I'm not (yet) a pulse-jet builder, but have worked on 2-stroke, 4-stroke petrol/alco/gas/diesel engines on the dyno - back in the day. OK... Assuming that the throttled engine is still puls...
- Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 pm
- Forum: Valveless pulsejet forum
- Topic: Please put your "I am new and need help" question here.
- Replies: 383
- Views: 1850032
Greetings ErinTwotails! ... and hello everybody! I'm yet another n00b. :wink: Thanks to Mike for all the hard work he must be putting in to maintain this excellent site. The Plan is to build a standard, known valveless design to get going, then check out the pressures and pulse action with homebrew ...